Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lorraine M Coli has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lorraine M Coli has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Dr. Lorraine M Coli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 5
Dr.Coli is the best doctor I have had.at Kaiser. She is my specialist for copd.She is an expert in her field. .I am confident in her and trust her judgement. She is kind .caring and genuine .She treats her staff and other patients with dignity and kindness as well. I feel very grateful to have her as my doctor. er
Very disappointed. But not much of a surprise as this is a KAISER doctor. I had a CT scan that resulted in a radiologist suggesting lung cancer. I was really scared. I saw Dr. Coli. She said she wasn't concerned because I wasn't a smoker though I have dozens of lung nodules and one grew since the last scan. At the exam she told me to email if I had questions. I emaikled that several cancer patients on a forum said their tests were similar to mine before diagnosis. She wrote me back a note that included she would happy to recommend another doctor. I didn't take it as a rebuff that time. But then I took a test she ordered. The tech told me I had a low score and therefore he would give me a bronchial dialator and retest. Afterward I read that such a score could mean the beginnings of asthma or COPD. So I emailed her a copy of the article and asked a couple questions. She emailed me a few sentences from another article, then added "If you would like to see a different pulmonologist, that can be arranged." I just asked 2 questions under the shadow of a possible lung cancer diagnosis and each time she answered as if to say, "Look, if you don't take my word, without question, see another doctor". I think this is very sad that she doesn't understand the fear and apprehension of possibly having a terminal horrible disease. I hope she doesn't treat everyone this way!
New Rochelle Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lorraine M Coli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.