- Regional Medical Center
- Memphis VA Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis J Magnotti MD
Dr. Louis J Magnotti, MD is a doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. Their specialties include Traumatic Surgery.
Dr. Louis J Magnotti has 2 locations
Dr. Louis J Magnotti has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Louis J Magnotti has the following 6 expertise
- Penetrating Wounds
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Abdominal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Louis J Magnotti Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Louis J Magnotti
Dr. Magnotti works in Memphis, TN and 1 other location and specializes in Traumatic Surgery. Dr. Magnotti is affiliated with Regional Medical Center and Memphis VA Medical Center.