Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Radden
Dr. Louis Radden, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bingham Farms, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Pain Management. Dr. Radden is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, Doctor's Hospital of Michigan and McLaren - Oakland. Dr. Radden has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Radden has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Louis Radden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bingham Farms, MI.