- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louisa A Ayafor MD
Dr. Louisa A Ayafor, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ahoskie, NC, with another office in Portsmouth, VA. They have 12 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychiatry.
Dr. Louisa A Ayafor has 2 locations
Dr. Louisa A Ayafor has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Louisa A Ayafor has the following 11 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Louisa A Ayafor Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
BCBS North Carolina
- [ "BCBS NC Blue Value", "BCBS NC Blue Value" ]
- [ "BCBS NC BlueOptions", "BCBS NC BlueOptions" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
More about Dr. Louisa A Ayafor
Dr. Ayafor graduated from the University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Ayafor works in Ahoskie, NC and 3 other locations and specializes in Psychiatry. Dr. Ayafor is affiliated with Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital.