Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louise S Boyd MD
Dr. Louise S Boyd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheraw, SC. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Louise S Boyd has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Louise S Boyd has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louise S Boyd - Posted on December 19th, 2018
Dr. Boyd is amazing. I had a very complicated pregnancy and she was great with walking me through the whole experience. She always took time to educate me on everything going on and what to expect. I’m so blessed that now I have a happy healthy baby and I’m thankful to have her as my doctor. I highly recommend her!
Horrified by what this doctor did to my daughter
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louise S Boyd - Posted on October 28th, 2018
This woman put my daughter into labor a week early and promised she would be there for the whole delivery. She abandoned my daughter, and did not even bother to stop by until 2 minutes before they took her to surgery. She rushed her to be induced because her office is closing and so is labor and delivery at McLeod in Cheraw . Now my grandson is IN NICU because of issues that were not accurately documented and or lost T&is [email protected] $hold not practice till she gets her life t9gether.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louise S Boyd - Posted on March 28th, 2017
8 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Medical College Of Georgia Hospital
Dr. Louise S Boyd Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHESTERFIELD CLINIC CORP, 721 Chesterfield Hwy, Cheraw, SC
Dr. Louise S Boyd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cheraw, SC.