Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lowell Finkleman
Dr. Lowell Finkleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gig Harbor, WA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Finkleman is affiliated with Enumclaw Community Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and Tacoma General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lowell Finkleman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lowell Finkleman has the following 2 expertise
- Blood Disorders
Showing 5 of 16
I have been seeing Dr Finkleman for years.. I wouldn't go anywhere else and would wait all day to see him. He is very careful and leaves no stone unturned. His staff is wonderful. I have never seen anything but smiles and professionalism come out of thoes girls. Obviously the last person didnt know what they were talking about, because that is not the same office. Why is it everyone is quick to point fingers at bad experience and not the great... I highly recommened this Doctor and all his staff.
You have to wait a very long time up to two hrs.His staff is very unprofessional & quit rude. He will add unnecessary visits so he can bill to get the most revenue for each patients. He will change his diagnosis each time you see himhim due to him being over booked & money being his main motivation.
Dr. Finkleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Enumclaw Community Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
Tacoma General Hospital
St Anthony Hospital
St Francis Community Hospital
St. Joseph Tacoma
37 Years Experience
University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Lowell Finkleman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions6718 144th St NW, Gig Harbor, WA
Dr. Lowell Finkleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gig Harbor, WA.