Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lubna Ahmed
Dr. Lubna Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Ahmed has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lubna Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lubna Ahmed has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lubna Ahmed - Posted on June 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lubna Ahmed - Posted on July 29th, 2015
Worst experience I have had with a physician. Truly uncaring - which is so sad that she remains a physician, given that attitude.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lubna Ahmed - Posted on April 6th, 2015
The Best Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lubna Ahmed - Posted on March 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lubna Ahmed - Posted on February 3rd, 2014
Office staff is very unprofessional and not versed in processing billing correctly or efficiently; billing done incorrectly and you end up paying out of pocket because of the office staffs errors. Dr. Ahmed (as stated in another review) would rather send you to another physician than help you herself; she does not spend enough time with you during your visit.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health System
Dr. Lubna Ahmed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHAMILTON INTERNAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATES, 1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Ste B4, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lubna Ahmed, MD - Internal Medicine in Trenton, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Lubna Ahmed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.