- Coral Gables Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital Inc
Dr. Luciano Fiszer has 3 locations
Dr. Luciano Fiszer has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Luciano Fiszer has the following 3 expertise
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Luciano Fiszer Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2800 Biscayne Blvd Ste 1010 Miami , FL 33137
- 6941 SW 196th Ave Ste 24 Fort Lauderdale , FL 33332
- 2800 Biscayne Blvd. suite 1005 miami , FL 33137
More about Dr. Luciano Fiszer
Dr. Fiszer received his medical degree from Favaloro University, Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2001. He finished his internship at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in NY in 2005 before he moved to New Orleans to complete his general surgery residency in 2009.