Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucrecia P Dore has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Abuse
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Dr Dore builds long-term relationships, and you get out the relationship what you put into it. She helped us to better understand our autistic son's behaviors and also how to limit/eliminate the negatives & to accentuate the positives. Also, Sherri in the front office is friendly and professional. She remembers us by name, and often asks about something we chatted about 3 months earlier. NOTE: I rated Dr Dore as EXCELLENT in all areas except Promptness, where I rated as GOOD. Thankfully, Dr Dore spends the time necessary with each individual patient. So, from time to time, our sessions may run over by a few moments. We HIGHLY recommend Dr Dore to anyone facing the challenges that can come from having a special-needs child!
Dr. Dore was the worst ineffective doctor that I have brought my elementary age daughter too. She did not listen to my concerns, she has very little knowledge of IEP's . At one point she even said to me why did I bother coming to her if I was not going to listen to her. We were discussing IEP's and she Was insulted by my professional knowledge as a writer of IEP's that my daughter would only qualify for a 504 plan . My daughter doesn't have a learning disability and has a high iq. She told me that her daughter even has an IEP's for the gifted program. She does not listen to your concerns AT ALL and has very big issues if you question her. The only thing she was helpful in is suggesting a book I could read. I could have done that myself on my adhd Facebook groups. I requested to see another doctor in the office and again her pride set in, she blocked me from seeing the other doctor at the office by saying it was a conflict of interest. Now I drive and hour and a half to see another doctor that is very good. I feel sorry for any uneducated desperate parent that is also subjected to her tyranny and
Dr. Dore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Lucrecia P Dore accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArtisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, 5383 Primrose Lake Cir Ste A, Tampa, FL
Dr. Lucrecia P Dore is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tampa, FL.