Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis M Negron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Luis M Negron has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Negron is one of the best Doctors I meet, however, to make an appointment is a nightmare, his daughter is in charge of the calls and is a very difficult person to deal with. This young girl needs to find a job that has nothing to do with the public. She is going to make people to find another Doctor like I did.
He refused to help me at all with my weight st all. Told me he wouldnot help me find a biatric surgeon because I'm too young...I'm almost 27. Told me I'm too fat to do the elliptical and squats like I'm doing and I'll hurt myself so I should just stop. Refused to give me my prescription of bc pills I'm already on I just didn't want to go all the way to planned parenthood for, and insisted on tests for thyroid and diabetes even though I've already been tested and informed him of that. I left feeling like there was nothing I could do about being overweight and everything I'm doing is wrong...when actually I've been doing very well with working out and dieting, and have already lost 13 pounds. This guy basically fat shamed me and have no idea how he still has his license.
Never mind Dr. Negron's medical skill set. This is a compassionate and caring doctor. Dr. Negron was one of my attending doctors back in 2000 when I was holed up in Lenox Hill hospital with an acute pneumonia. I'm quite sure that things were not looking good for me and eventually some 2 weeks later Dr. Negron pulled me out. He was very vigilant and visited with updates often. I'm fairly certain that without him and a very angelic night-time nurse...this may have played out differently. Thank you Dr. Negron.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Luis M Negron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLuis M Negron Md, 136 N Washington Ave, Bergenfield, NJ
Dr. Luis M Negron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bergenfield, NJ.