- Palmetto General Hospital
- Aventura Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Luis E Rechani
Luis E Rechani is a doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Hialeah, FL( and 4 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Rechani is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital, Aventura Hospital Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center. He speaks Spanish, French.
Luis E Rechani has 6 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Luis E Rechani has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Luis E Rechani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Luis E Rechani
Dr. Rechani graduated from the University of Miami Leonard M Miller School of Medicine in 1998. He works in Miami, FL and 5 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rechani is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital, Aventura Hospital Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center.