Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis Usuga has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Over crowded, under staffed and no professionalism. Took over 3 weeks to call in a prescription, told my better half she was having a miscarriage over the phone but didn't set up follow up appointment or test. Then when we found another doctor he was to busy to sign off on medical records and won't send them. He uses the scar tactics with his patients. Do not recommend anybody use this crook. Cant beleve medical board hasn't pulled his license yet.
Dr Usugas delivered 2 of my children, helped me with leaking after sneezing, and cut my blood flow in half from my regular cycle. He is the master, all while being gentle and kind. He wife is terrific and most of the staff have been there since I met them 13 years ago. My yearly visits are like a family reunion.
Dr. Usuga is one of he best doctors I've met. His concern is beyond words, to be honest I stopped seeing him due to my insurance premiums & his old office had closed down. I've seen other doctors but none have made me feel as safe as he did, sometimes u don't know what to ask but he goes into detail unlike some docs that say: do you have any questions & u go home with a blank look on your face because u didn't know what to ask or expect & the thing on their mind is ok next patient.
Dr. Usuga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Rockwall
Dallas Regional Hospita
Doctors Hospital Dallas
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Mesquite Community Hospital
30 Years Experience
Universidad De Antioquia
Graduated in 1986
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Dr. Luis Usuga accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLake Pointe Medical Partners, 7501 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX
Dr. Luis Usuga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowlett, TX.