Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Luke Austin
Dr Luke Austin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with another office in Manahawkin, NJ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Austin is affiliated with KENNEDY HEALTH SYSTEM WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr Austin has received 1 award.
Dr Luke Austin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr Luke Austin has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr Luke Austin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors ()
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr Austin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
KENNEDY HEALTH SYSTEM WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Kennedy Health Systems
10 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr Luke Austin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.