- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luz A Alonso has 2 locations
Dr. Luz A Alonso has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Luz A Alonso has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Luz A Alonso Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1090 W State Rd Ste 436 Altamonte Springs , FL : (407) 869-1030
- 1090 W State Road 436 Altamonte Springs , FL 32714
More about Dr. Luz A Alonso
for Luz A. Alonso, MD Dr. Alonso has practiced at Park Avenue Internal Medicine since its opening in 2006. She is fluent in Spanish and brings to her patients more than 10 years of medical experience, including service as a clinical instructor. Dr. Alonso and the staff at Park Avenue Internal Medicine provide comprehensive primary care services to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients across Central Florida. Services include preventive medicine, school/sports physicals, adult vaccinations and flu shots, diabetes management, family planning and birth control, womenâ€™s health and cosmetic procedures such as BotoxÂ®, JuvedermÂ® and Microdermabrasion. Serving patients ages 13 and older.