Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lydia Y Sahara has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Lydia Y Sahara has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Lydia Y Sahara has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lydia Y Sahara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
She is desensitized to the pain of major excisions! I have had to go to my primary doctor to receive pain medication because she doesn't feel a 3 inch incision 20 stitches warrants pain medication! This is a barbaric practice and needs to be addressed. Why numb me up prior to cutting into me, if it won't be painful post procedure!?!
I was a new referral. Like most specialties you need to make appointments in advance (three to four months)but that's the only downside. She offered several options for treatment and went over them in detail. I liked that she was confident but also very nice and humble. I didn't feel rushed and she set- up a follow-up in three months.Going to a new doctor is always a toss-up but I'm very happy with her.
14 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Lydia Y Sahara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealth Partners Bloomington, 8600 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lydia Y Sahara in this video.
Dr. Lydia Y Sahara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.