Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynette J Margesson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Lynette J Margesson has the following 15 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Vulvar Diseases
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Lynette J Margesson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lynette J Margesson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 77
Dr. Margesson has been a life saving doctor for me. Many ppl who have written negative comments need to understand that in her specialty of acne, and in particular HS, a high BMI as well as a diet w a high glycolic index play a role. I'm a nurse and a patient. She is kind, super knowledgeable, and she cares. Also she will always go the extra mile for her patients. Can't say enough great things!!
Dr. Margesson and her staff are the best health care providers in the New England area for the lichen skin problems that some people suffer from. They know how to diagnose and treat this (rare condition) like no other. They are also very knowledgable and work quickly to accomplish a lot in a short time. Dr. Margesson explains the course of the illness and describes options for treatments. I feel fortunate to have found her and am pleased to continue care at her office, which by the way, is impeccably clean. The staff is very professional and very organized.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
48 Years Experience
Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Lynette J Margesson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynette J Margesson in this video.
Dr. Lynette J Margesson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.