Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Brooks
Dr. Lynn Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Dallas VA Medical Center, RHD Memorial Medical Center and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Brooks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lynn Brooks has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Lynn Brooks has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lynn Brooks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Brooks made me feel bad about myself. She was rushy with me when I asked questions, and if I wanted to ask or tell her something, she hesistated and seemed agitated with me. She belittled me, and throughout the whole visit, she showed no sign of empathy, no sign of politeness, nor any sign of courteousness. I dread ever seeing this doctor again!!
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dallas VA Medical Center
RHD Memorial Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
28 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVA North Texas Health Care System, 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Lynn Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.