Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn A Lyons DO
Dr. Lynn A Lyons has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Lynn A Lyons has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 2 of 2
Best doctor ever!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn A Lyons - Posted on August 20th, 2009
Dr. Lyons and his office staff are the best people in the world!! I am currently being treated for a kideny stone and a stent that was placed by Dr. Lyons and I could not have asked for a better doctor. When I call the office I feel like I am talking to friends who sincerely care about me and my condition. They remember me and ask how I'm doing and how my kids are, they have taken the time to get to know me as a person not just some patient. The caring and compassion that comes from everyone in the office can't be put into words here even though I have tried. I can't say enough how thankful I am to have them in my life.Having a kidney stone sucks but if you have to have one Dr. Lyons is most definetley the man to see about it.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Hillcrest Health Center
Dr. Lynn A Lyons Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLYNN ALAN LYONS DO, 910 N 5th St, Cordele, GA
Dr. Lynn A Lyons is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cordele, GA.