Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Robinson
Dr. Lynn Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abilene, TX, with another office in Abilene, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Hendrick Medical Center, Abilene Regional Medical Center and Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital Abilene. Dr. Robinson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 12
She should not be a doctor. I honestly believe that she was the worst decision I ever made when I decided to start seeing her. I would not recommend her to anyone! When she gave me Oxycontin and I didn't want to continue taking it, she said that I would be going "backwards" if I switched to a different medication. I stopped taking the medicine and felt as if i was going to die from the withdrawal symptoms! She really didn't care. Wasn't going to try to change anything even after I told her that I no longer wanted to take oxycontin for my pain. That is not the kind of doctor who listens to the patient. She thinks she knows, but is actually CLUELESS when it comes to taking care of people in pain. Do not go see this doctor.
Dr Robinson is everything I have ever wanted or could desire in a personal care physician. She is understanding and an excellant diagnostician. In the three short years I was her patient she pulled me through several very real crisis with a gentle, yet knowledgeable manner seldom experienced. Of all that we left behind when we moved from Abilene, Leaving her care was the most difficult.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Robinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hendrick Medical Center
Abilene Regional Medical Center
Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital Abilene
James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
15 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Lynn Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn Robinson in this video.
Dr. Lynn Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abilene, TX.