Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynnae K Sauvage has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lynnae K Sauvage has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lynnae K Sauvage has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 5
I really like Dr. Sauvage. I started seeing her after I moved states at 26 weeks pregnant and I have had type 1 diabetes since childhood. She is not a fluffy person, she is very direct and blunt, but I find that refreshing. I spoke with her weekly with updates on my glucose numbers and if they weren't good, she would let me know and immediately give me a new plan of action. She is very knowledgeable and I appreciated how sharp she was. While her personality may be direct for some, I very much respected how serious she takes her patients and their conditions. I gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby girl and have Dr. Sauvage to thank in part for that. Would definitely recommend her.
I was referred to dr. Sauvage for having a high risk pregnancy. Her Callous personality was evident from the moment she entered the office. She then preceeded to insult my husbands lack of understanding why I was deemed a high risk patient. She made rude comments to him about being a male & how men will never understand womens pregnancy issues. When we left her office we both decided to change physicians and never to refer any of our friends to Dr. Sauvage. I just was informed by a colleage that she is now the chief of Obstetrics at the university of Hawaii collecting over $400,000. A year in salaries! How can our state pay this much? When we can barely keep the university budget in tack.
31 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Lynnae K Sauvage accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynnae K Sauvage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.