Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet
Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cardona-Bonet is affiliated with Imperial Point Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Florida and Holy Cross Hospital (on staff). She speaks English.
Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet has the following 4 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I would be the 2nd appt in the morning....815am. When I got there, she was already running 2 hrs behind. How is this possible? This just did not happen once...I usually would wait 1 1/2 to 3 hrs for each appointment. Once I even left and went home because she was running 4hrs behind. I called to have a prescription refilled, 30 days later the pharmacy has still not gotten an okay to refill even though they faxed her office 3 times. Very bad. I have since switched doctors.
Dr. Cardona-Bonet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Imperial Point Medical Center
Cleveland Clinic Florida
Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Cleveland Clinic Florida Health System
25 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet in this video.
Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.