Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mack C Stirling has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Showing 5 of 6
I am ABSOLUTELY convinced that Dr Stirling and his team saved my life. At 65 yrs. old I was diagnosed with Ebstein's Anomaly, a birth defect. During surgery there were complications that were Ultimately Life Threatening. This team got it under control and brought me through it. My wife is a retired Nurse, BSRN. She is convinced that I would not be here today if I had gone to another Facility with Another Team.It has been 17 months since my surgery. I have my life back. I bowl, golf, throw horse shoes, fish and am going deer hunting this year again. I can't praise GOD, Dr Stirling and his fine team enough. THANK ALL of YOU!GOD BLESS AMERICA
39 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Mack C Stirling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeart Surgery Specialist Of Northern Michigan, 1221 6th St Ste 202, Traverse City, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mack C Stirling in this video.
Dr. Mack C Stirling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.