Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madhvendra Singh
Dr. Madhvendra Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Braintree, MA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with South Shore Hospital and Quincy Mental Health Center. Dr. Singh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Madhvendra Singh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 63
dr sing needs to get himself a couple new receptionists in mydr singh is a fantastic dr I would recommend him to any one my problem is with his receptionists I take care of an older man 83 with numerous health problems I wanted to bring him in for a flu shot and ws told because he had an outstanding balance the whole thing would have to be paid even though the 2 prior times I brought him in I paid something on the balance I thought this was a little harsh plus the staff had actually bad mouthed another dr in the practice to me very unprofessional
Dr Singh has been my great partner in my health care. He really listens to how I feel and then always brings knowledge and common sense to arrive at a game plan. He always takes into account my whole conditions which as I get older are many. I love his sense of humor and his gentle ways. His whole staff have been by my side through some tough times making all appointments and easing the way if I need specalized appointments.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2010, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Madhvendra Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlue Hill Medical Associates, 340 Wood Rd Ste 203, Braintree, MA
Dr. Madhvendra Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Braintree, MA.