Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Magdi M Khalil has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Magdi M Khalil has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 18
I got worst under Dr. Khalil's care--nit better or even improved. I have since learned that there should have ben a different treatment, close monitoring and a definite follow-up to make sure my condition was healed. I do not recommend this doctor for anything. Had I not gotten to my internist I was in danger of far more serious circumstances. he is a fast talker and spent about 5 minutes with me. It was irresponsible of him not to follow up given my condition. Scary "care" and "treatment".
Dr. Khalil was far too quick to get me out of the office. Lots of tests were ordered and insufficient results were given until I reminded him to look at something. The visit was very, very rushed and he spoke very quickly. I had to ask for explanations of what was found from the tests. Considering how much pain I was/am in I was not impressed with his treatment of me. I waited a long time to get an appointment and was in his office for all my visits for no longer than 5 minutes. Test oriented medicine.
Harlem Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNew Milford Internal Medicine, 1 Booth House Ln, New Milford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Magdi M Khalil in this video.
Dr. Magdi M Khalil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Milford, CT.