Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Maher A Abbas has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Maher A Abbas has the following 19 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ruptured Aneurysm
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Bleeding
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
Showing 1 of 1
Extremely adept and skilled
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maher A Abbas - Posted on July 12th, 2012
Without a doubt, Dr. Abbas saved my life. I would not be here today had it not been for the skill and proficiency of Dr. Abbas.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Maher A Abbas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Maher A Abbas's office for more information.
1 MEDICAL Plz Irvine, CA : (949) 824-5301
More about Dr. Maher A Abbas
I was born and raised in Beirut, Lebanon. After my French baccalaureate, I did my undergraduate studies at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. I am a world traveler, and my hobbies include writing, reading, running, swimming, cycling, and gardening. I was a track and field Olympian in the 1988 games in Seoul, Korea.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Maher A Abbas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irvine, CA.