Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maher A Abdulla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maher A Abdulla has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Maher A Abdulla has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
If you want the diagnosis accurate, detailed...and a physician that obviously does research and/or keeps abreast of all the latest healthcare issues, Dr. Abdulla is that physician. Not only that, I've found that he is very in tune w/the cultural needs/differences in a patient's healthcare. If it were not for him, a very rare cancer would never have been diagnosed. He's done that for me and for other people I know and love. He's extremely thorough and very professional. I wouldn't choose another doctor and I'd wait 5 hours to see him if that's what it took.
The most compassionate doctor I've had the privet age of knowing. Dr. Abdullah has excellent bedside manner. And is always looking out for his patients best intrest. This doctor is among the best in the bussiness, and his highly recommended. I also like tye fact that he doesn't sugar coat any diagnosis/ prognosis.... he tells you like it is which is a rare quality 8n medicine theses days
Dr. Abdulla is a brilliant guy. He will remember every conversation that he has ever had with you. And if you think that prescription drugs are the answer to your problems, then he is your man. His office performs many tests in-house, and he will often recommend tests to help diagnose or confirm problems. In general, he is a good listener. However, if you have an unscheduled need to be seen he is less patient and accommodating - probably due to his already packed schedule. And speaking of patience, you will need plenty of it when you routinely wait for over an hour in his overcrowded waiting room, filled with cranky patients who have been waiting too long, many of whom are coughing, and sneezing and more than happy to share their viruses with you.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Abdulla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Hall University
Dr. Maher A Abdulla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Care Medical Llc, 301 Osigian Blvd, Warner Robins, GA
Dr. Maher A Abdulla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.