Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahjabeen Aziz
Dr. Mahjabeen Aziz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellsville, NY, with other offices in Wellsville, NY and Wellsville, NY . She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aziz is affiliated with Jones Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mahjabeen Aziz has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mahjabeen Aziz has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 6
Excellent first visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mahjabeen Aziz - Posted on October 17th, 2016
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Aziz. I switched to her from another doctor that I have not been happy with. Dr. Aziz's office answers the phone quickly, she gave me a very caring and complete exam, and I can tell from her comments that she is very knowledgable in her medical field. I immediately referred my wife to make an appointment and switch to her also
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mahjabeen Aziz - Posted on September 8th, 2010
Dr. Aziz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jones Memorial Hospital
23 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mahjabeen Aziz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellsville, NY.