Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
i had suffered from severe bladder problems for over a year. I had a mesh implant that was a mess. My daughter in law Staci Adams told me about Dr. Sadeghee and i have been able to control the leakage with his expert care. I was leaking so badly that I had to change my pad every 2 hours, my quality of life was not good. Being chained to a toilet is not a good way to make plans to go anywhere: now I am wearing a panty liner and able to do everything.
Dr. Sadeghee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christiana Care Health Services
St Francis Hospital
Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
45 Years Experience
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1968
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMahmood Sadeghee MD, 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd, Newark, DE
Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.