Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahsin Habib MD
Dr. Mahsin Habib, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashburn, VA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahsin Habib has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mahsin Habib has the following 9 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mahsin Habib - Posted on August 17th, 2011
I took my mom there. She is of old age and has many problems. Dr Habib took his time to listen and come up with a plan to help my mom. He was very careful in not to over-prescribe and gave great advise with regards to exercise, social activities, nutrition advice, in addition to the prescribed medication. I rate him very highly.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mahsin Habib - Posted on May 4th, 2011
Dr. Mahsin Habib Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mahsin Habib's office for more information.
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy Ste 115 Ashburn, VA : (703) 724-4000
Locations & DirectionsMASSAGE AND AROMATHERAPY BY LUCIA, 44121 Harry Byrd Hwy Ste 115, Ashburn, VA
Dr. Mahsin Habib is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ashburn, VA.