Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maki K Kano-Lueckerath
Dr. Maki K Kano-Lueckerath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartsdale, NY, with another office in Hartsdale, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kano-Lueckerath is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maki K Kano-Lueckerath has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maki K Kano-Lueckerath has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 13
Doctors and staff in this Japanese Medical practice office in Hartsdale are just wonderful people. They work with me when I had insurance and without insurance. They are easy to talk to , understanding and caring. Once, my daughter was very sick, and it was during swine flu was wide spread, I called to make an appointment at the last mminute and they waited for me till we arrived. We've been with their doctors, Dr Kano and Dr Kimura for 7 since we moved to NY and we never change to any other physician. They are just great.
Dr. Kano-Lueckerath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1996
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Maki K Kano-Lueckerath accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maki K Kano-Lueckerath, MD - Internal Medicine in Hartsdale, NY, in this video.
Dr. Maki K Kano-Lueckerath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartsdale, NY.