Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malcolm Davidson
Dr. Malcolm Davidson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Davidson is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and North Central Medical Center. Dr. Davidson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Malcolm Davidson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 9
Our children are patients of Dr. Bergman, who works in partnership with Dr. Davidson. Dr. Bergman was out for the holidays so my wife scheduled an appointment with Dr. Davidson, as she was worried about our children. Both were showing symptoms of being fairly ill, despite being on prescription medication. Dr. Davidson was wildly disrespectful, dismissive and condescending to my wife, even bringing her to tears. He even went as far to say that she should 'quit her job' in response to her concerns that our oldest son's daycare asked that he be held out as long as his persistent cough continues. Dr. Davidson is a poor excuse for a human being, and even worse as a man. I hope he is very proud of himself.
I found that Dr. Davidson had a very hard time listening to my questions and concerns. He was very close-minded and defensive. I felt bullied and I left his office feeling like a bad mother for putting my son in daycare and making his baby food myself. Everytime except one that we went for a scheduled appt we waited for longer than one hour. That is not easy to do with an infant!
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Davidson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
North Central Medical Center
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Malcolm Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions7777 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX
Dr. Malcolm Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.