Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mang L Chen has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My first impression was that he is a nice guy, but kind of young and thus maybe inexperienced. That may be so, but in retrospect, I would not have suspected inexperience if not for his age. As far as I can tell, his knowledge level is very high. He explains things well, and he listens well. I did tell him that there could have been better preparation for some of the symptoms I experienced after my biopsy. As it turns out, I may have misplaced some materials he sent home with me, but he actually called me later to tell me he had taken my advise, reviewed and revised the materials. Knowledgeable but not arrogant, that is a good combination. Confident but open to constructive criticism.
11 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Mang L Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mang L Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.