Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manhal W Tobia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Manhal W Tobia has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Manhal W Tobia has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Tobia has been my doctor for the past ten years. I have maintained him because I feel he listens to my concerns. He makes me feel like my concerns are his concerns. He asks me questions and he listens and answers my questions. He does not brush me off and I see him as a caring doctor who is very empathetic, friendly and definitely knows his job. He takes time to explain my condition and he does not mince words when he firmly tells me to lose weight due to my health condition. I would definitely refer him to my friends and relatives if the need arises. Good job Dr. Tobia! I need to mention also that he has an excellent staff, very courteous and friendly. The wait time is slightly longer but hey, I know I am in good hands.
Been going to Dr. Tobia for about 5yrs. Used to be prompted and I never had need for referrals or at least referrals I had to have 2 visits to get. In the last 2 yrs wait time for appoitments have been 20-40 minutes befre I go to the back and then more waiting and he spends little time with you and reluctant to give referrals.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Manhal W Tobia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsExcel Internists, 18161 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 2, Lathrup Village, MI
Dr. Manhal W Tobia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lathrup Village, MI.