Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manik U Vora has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Manik U Vora has the following 30 expertise
- Ovulation Induction
- Birth Control
- Vaginal Discharge
- Pap Smear
- Reproductive Medicine
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Exam
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Prolapse
- Adolescent Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Vaginal Cancer
- Women's Health
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Augmentation
Dr. Manik U Vora has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Manik U Vora is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Vora has been my OB/GYN of choice for over 28 years when she delivered my first child. She is always professional and thorough in her examinations, in listening to your concerns, and in explaining treatment options. She is very conservative in her treatment - not quick to prescribe a medication or procedure that might not be needed, but definitely willing to provide treatment based on your preferences. She is concerned with your quality of life, and therefore was not hesitant to allay my fears of starting HRT when my symptoms became unbearable. Her staff is pleasant, efficient and also thorough. As an OB/GYN, you cannot always expect to see the doctor immediately - she does have emergencies she has to take care of!!! I have recommended Dr. Vora to people in the past and will continue to do so.
please dont go to this doctor. i was in normal pregnancy until my 16th week but suddenly i had bleeding in 20th week. i went to scan i started bleeding & i was told that im dilated so strtd compelling me for termination of pregnancy which no to be mom wuld like to hear.i was in bed rest for a week & i was discharged. she had no bed side manners. she was scaring us that my water has broke & baby ll be born as strictures. but my waterbag was intact when i went to other doc she said she is breaking it.she doesnt hav any knowledge abt high risk pregnancy. i was discharged to home but i got labor pain so my hubby cald her but she said i wont achieve anything by visiting any doc immd so i can stay @ home. we made a decision to go to emergency to other hosipital & the on duty gyn said infection has alrdy strtd gud tat we came so atleast they were able save me.so pls dont go to this kind of rude lady, who is not doctor by profession at all.
44 Years Experience
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College
Graduated in 1974
New York Methodist Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manik U Vora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.