Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manish Gopal
Dr. Manish Gopal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Gopal is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital. Dr. Gopal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Manish Gopal has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 40
I was referred to Dr. Gopal by a primary care physician. I wish I would have never went. Staff was nice but Dr. not so much. Very rude and sarcastic gave me no options for my heavy menses even after I had a pelvic ultrasound that clearly showed I needed some type of medical intervention. All I got was a quick brush off was given meds that DID NOT help instead of helping my bleeding as I was told it would I bled for 17 days after taking them. Never set foot back in his office and NEVER will. He really needs to work on his manner with patients because his attitude sucks!!
Overall I really like Dr Gopal. He is a no nonsense doctor. Not particularly warm but very competent and he does take the time to explain your medical situation so it's understandable. I went to Dr Gopal for a second opinion and ended up with him performing the surgery. He was able to change the procedure saving me from a 3 - 4 hour procedure to one that only took 45 minutes. I highly recommend him.
I see him every 6 months for interstitial cystitis and a vaginal problem. In short, he has a God complex - always thinks he knows best, doesn't necessarily give you the chance to explain yourself, acts annoyed when he has to answer questions... The last straw was today, when he catheterized me with no warning whatsoever.
Dr. Gopal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Manish Gopal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsManish Gopal Md, 49 Veronica Ave Ste 207, Somerset, NJ
Dr. Manish Gopal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.