- Fremont Health
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manjula M Tella has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Manjula M Tella has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Manjula M Tella Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Manjula M Tella
Dr. Tella graduated from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Tella works in Fremont, NE and specializes in Neurology. Dr. Tella is affiliated with Fremont Health.