Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manning H Hanline Jr
Dr. Manning H Hanline Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanline is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast. Dr. Hanline has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Manning H Hanline Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Manning H Hanline Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Manning H Hanline Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I have known Dr Hanline for greater than 15 years on a professional level and have the utmost respect for his medical expertise and character.I have been involved with him for the last 11 years in a patient relationship for my sister who I care for.As a result of that relationship my respect for him has only gotten greater.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hanline is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Jacksonville Health Ed Prog
Dr. Manning H Hanline Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRadiology Associates Pensacola, 1717 N E St Ste 526, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manning H Hanline Jr in this video.
Dr. Manning H Hanline Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.