Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manu S Saini MD
Dr. Manu S Saini has 2 locations
Dr. Manu S Saini has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Manu S Saini has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Manu S Saini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Arrogant Rude Not Compassionate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manu S Saini - Posted on October 31st, 2017
The worst Dr. I have ever been too. Didn't review any medical records. I have had chronic pain for 17 years and have been through the ringer getting my meds approved. My condition is permanent and I am disabled. Dr. Saini is lumped every pain patient who is on opiods in the abusers drug addict category and is determined to take all pain patients off opiods unless you have terminal cancer and doesn't care no matter what amount of pain you are in. If you are a chronic pain patient looking for a compassionate Dr he is not the one for you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manu S Saini - Posted on August 2nd, 2017
At my very first appt with Dr Saint it was evident he did not review my medical history. He was rude, did not let me speak, and basically told me there was nothing wrong with me although I have had a chronic cardiac condition since I was 24 and have had 4 cardiac surgeries and am on my 2nd pacemaker. He is the most arrogant Dr I have encountered.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manu S Saini - Posted on April 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manu S Saini - Posted on October 31st, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manu S Saini - Posted on July 13th, 2010
20 Years Experience
Dayanand Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Manu S Saini Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manu S Saini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, CA.