Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc A Kirschner has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Marc A Kirschner has the following 14 expertise
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Parkinson Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Marc A Kirschner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marc A Kirschner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I was really unimpressed with the manner in which Dr Kirschner communicates with his patients. He was openly hostile at times, combative, and judgmental. I want to make clear that this is separate from any medical diagnosis or action; I have no problem with WHAT he did, but a massive problem with HOW he did it. He was openly hostile and combative, and had the poorest bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met. Was he having a bad day? I don't know. He made some unfair judgements about my personal life and actions, which even after a lengthy explanation, he still was unable to describe them accurately. Therefore, some of the information that found it's way into my chart was simply inaccurate. What more can I say? This was one of the worst doctor/patient experiences in my life.
Avoid Dr. Kirchner at all costs!!! He represents the worst type of medical professional out there, one who is only in for the money and ego. His bedside manner is appalling- it's obvious he has no empathy or compassion for his patients. He thinks nothing of condescending and belittling you! Not only that but he hurries the appointment, then misdiagnoses patients, and rushes into improper treatment. I'm lucky I got a second opinion!!
36 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Montreal General Hospital
Dr. Marc A Kirschner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of W Ms Center, 1536 N 115th St Ste 330, Seattle, WA
Dr. Marc A Kirschner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.