Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Bernhisel
Dr. Marc Bernhisel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Temple Terrace, FL and Tampa, FL . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bernhisel is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital, Brandon Regional Hospital and UCH-Medical Center. Dr. Bernhisel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Bernhisel has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Marc Bernhisel has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Marc Bernhisel has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marc Bernhisel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I came to see this doctor for a follow up viability ultrasound where we pretty much knew the outcome would be grim. He was totally unprepared, had no idea of history, and could barely get the wand in correctly, veering far to the left. He answered all questions with not sure, don't know, or mansplaining smugly when I pressed for more information.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bernhisel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brandon Regional Hospital
St Josephs Womens Hosp, Tampa, Fl
Saint Joseph's Hospital
University Community Hospital
Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Saint Joseph Women's Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
L D S Hospital
Dr. Marc Bernhisel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc Bernhisel in this video.
Dr. Marc Bernhisel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.