Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Tressler
Dr. Marc A Tressler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hendersonville, TN, with another office in Hendersonville, TN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Tressler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc A Tressler has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 44
I understand that not all surgeries go smoothly. However, when you call in and say that you are having an issue, you expect someone to call you back or at least acknowledge you. Post op severe pain, swelling, difficulty walking, etc.. Never did get a call back. Two weeks later, I go in for a follow up and he acknowledged that he knew that I called. He was a bully, was disrespectful and intimidating. I have never been treated so poorly! Now I have to find someone else to fix the disaster that he has created. Never offered an apology! Nothing!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Marc A Tressler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc A Tressler in this video.
Dr. Marc A Tressler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, TN.