Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Loo
Dr. Marcus Loo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Loo is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. Dr. Loo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Loo has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Marcus Loo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.