Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcy Mann
Dr. Marcy Mann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth, Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital and Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Mann has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcy Mann has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Marcy Mann has the following 1 expertise
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
Dr. Marcy Mann is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I've been seeing Dr. Mann for heart issues during pregnancy. I realized quickly that she would prefer not to deal with my legitimate questions and concerns, as she brushed them off and acted as if they were ridiculous things to be concerned about. She was always very dismissive, and never asked me if I even had any questions. She would just do the ultrasound and say "ok looks great, see you next time!" And try to walk out. I really needed reassurance and support and that is definitely not what I got. Every time I discussed any problems that had come up with the techs, they always said they would pass everything along to her, but she never brought up any of it when she came I the room. My OB always told me to bring up certain things to the perinatologist because it was their "specialty", however I absolutely dreaded asking her anything. The rest of the staff seems to be great, but I have no experience with any other doctors there.
I had placenta accreta and gestational diabetes and doctor Mann was just super amazing. She really helped me deal with the life threatening situation, she was great and warm and nothing short of fantastic. I remember she wasn't suppose to be at my surgery but because she knew I would need alot of blood she made sure she was present. Every high risk pregnancy patient needs a dr like Dr Mann, she knows her onions and she is very thorough. Wonderful bed side manners, she's warm and friendly. Definitely cares about her patients and would go the extra mile. I love love her.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center
Southern Regional Medical Center
Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Henry Medical Center Inc
24 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Marcy Mann accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRamin Haddad-Darafshi MD, 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Marcy Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.