- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret Andrin has 2 locations
Dr. Margaret Andrin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Margaret Andrin has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Margaret Andrin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Margaret Andrin
Dr. Andrin works in Somerville, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Andrin is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.