Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret M Hartnett-Goodman
Dr. Margaret M Hartnett-Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hartnett-Goodman is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick Campus. Dr. Hartnett-Goodman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret M Hartnett-Goodman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 18
I absolutely love Dr. Goodman. She takes her time when meeting with me, and she always asks how I'm doing in other aspects of my life as well. She makes sure I'm healthy overall, not just in an OB/GYN mindset. I always feel like I'm being cared for well and that I'm her priority even if just for a few minutes.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hartnett-Goodman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Margaret M Hartnett-Goodman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShirley Diann Wilson Md, 2500 Starling St Ste 606, Brunswick, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret M Hartnett-Goodman in this video.
Dr. Margaret M Hartnett-Goodman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.