Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret W Mann has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Varicose Veins
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Laser Surgery
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Mann is an excellent dermatologist. I saw her for my first visit for a skin cancer screening. Both my parents had skin cancers and I was really nervous about my visit. She was extremely professional and thorough. She made me feel at ease. She found a spot that had to be bioposy and talked me through it. I didn't feel a thing during the procedure! She took her time with meand genuinely cared about me as a patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Mann and UCI Dermatology.
I love Dr. Mann. I suffered from acne on my face, chest and back, as well as excessive sweating of my underarms and hands. I've always felt anxious and self conscious about talking with anyone about this. Dr. Mann is very sweet, caring and has an exceptional personality that makes me feel comfortable and I really feel like I have an ally in combating these. Her treatments have been very effect for me, but her bedside manner really sets her apart. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Dr. Mann is great. Caring amd professional, and most importantly, she made my rash go away! I saw another dermatology who spent only 5 minutes with me and made me worse. Dr. Mann listened to my problem, figured out what was wrong and made me better. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2014, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2014, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
16 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Margaret W Mann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUh Cleveland Medical Center, 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret W Mann in this video.
Dr. Margaret W Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.