Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret N Njonjo
Dr. Margaret N Njonjo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Njonjo is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center and Sacred Heart Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret N Njonjo has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Margaret N Njonjo has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
Dr. Margaret N Njonjo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
My mother and I went to see Dr. Njonjo early on in mother's onset of Vascular Dementia. Dr. Njonjo was kind, caring and firm. She provided just what I needed to recognize that this person my mother was not going to be the person I knew and love who I had promised things I likely was not going to be able to do. She helped me realize that I needed to take care of myself in order to take care of my mother.. and that I deserved a life as well. I cannot say enough good things about her staff or the wonderful person she is. I highly recommend Dr. Njonjo to help with the process of aging especially in a difficult situation such as mine. Thank you Dr. Njonjo for being the kind, caring professional you are.
Dr. Njonjo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMargaret Nduta Njonjo Md, 1077 Gateway Loop, Springfield, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret N Njonjo in this video.
Dr. Margaret N Njonjo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.