Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret M Peden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Peden is great at answering all your questions both medical and personal. She delivered my son and was very caring and supportive of my decisions. I love this doctor and think it is always worth the wait. I always try to schedule the first appointment in the morning or right after lunch to reduce the wait time.
Dr. Peden was recommended by a good friend and I have been pleased with the care she has given. She has a great bedside manner and does explain things which I appreciate. I agree with the rater who commented about the office staff. I had requested to have the nurse call me (on a Monday). By that Wednesday afternoon (with an additional phone call) I had still not received a call back. The doctor on call (who was also wonderful - another doctor in the practice), was able to intervene and get me in the next day with Dr. Peden. While it worked out in the end, I should not have waited three days to get a response for a medical issue and almost have to go to the er to get evaluated. The office staff just seemed annnoyed with my calls and request for information.
I've only been to see this doctor a few times but each time there was a noticeable wait..and .the last time I waited almost an hour. They are obviously overbooking her, and one of her strengths is her ability and interest i talking with you, the patient. Not idle chatter but a very wholistic diagnostic dialogue. So that takes a little time. Worth the wait, but do plan for it!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Peden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Margaret M Peden accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMcconnell Peden & Belden Associates, 100 E Lancaster Ave Ste 158, Wynnewood, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret M Peden in this video.
Dr. Margaret M Peden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.