Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret L Rodgers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Went to Dr. Rodgers for a bladder prolapse. She said a bladder sling to fix incontinence (didn't have that) would fix it. After surgery it failed; she told me 1) Most of these fail (why did we do it then) 2) That's not what I fixed. Then she said I looked upset. Total lack of empathy. Dr. Rodgers has since "disappeared' from the Utah Valley Women's Clinic.
I saw Dr Rodgers after my fertility Dr discovered I had two large ovarian cysts that needed to be removed. There was a chance they were cancerous and Dr Rodgers had excellent bedside manner and was so compassionate. She removed the cysts, saved my ovary and shared in the relief and emotion of not having cancer with me and my husband. I am so grateful for her excellent surgeon hands, now I'm pregnant!!!
I will never go back to this women ever again she was rude and ignorant. I have never felt so belittled until now. Even though she asked me why I was there she called me a liar when I told her every symptom and everything I was experiencing. She told me I didn't know what I was talking about and I was a liar. She was extremely rough pushing on my abdomen even though she new I had surgery done a week and a half before I came to see her she pushed on my like I was a rag doll that's supposed to giggle but Instead i'm screaming and she's rudely telling me to relax. yeah whatever she is the biggest quack I've ever seen or been too. Don't waste your time or money on this quack she will do more harm then good..
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Margaret L Rodgers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center), 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Margaret L Rodgers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.