Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margarita P Perez-Cheron
Dr. Margarita P Perez-Cheron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, NY. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Perez-Cheron is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, St Elizabeth Medical Center and Faxton-St Luke's Hospital-St Luke's Campus. Dr. Perez-Cheron has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Margarita P Perez-Cheron has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 19
Since I met this doctor, my life has changed. I have recommended all my family to come here. They are all very satisfied with the service and the caring of Dr. Margarita. Her knowledge, her confident has helped us learn and feel tranquil that everything will be all right. God bless her and her family. We need more doctors like this. I am personally very satisfied with the results of all the personal care she has done for me and my family. My daughter has lost 30 pounds since she started seeing her, and she is very content with the results. All she does is talk of her favorite doctor. Mrs. Margarita Perez. Thank you doctor.
Dr. Perez-Cheron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Margarita P Perez-Cheron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMohawk Valley Endocrinology, 2305 Genesee St, Utica, NY
Dr. Margarita P Perez-Cheron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, NY.